Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008

Liberte Fashion Special Sale


Special Sale -
ALL clothes (except shoes) for L$ 100.

I am moving my main store to another location (Turvile). For all my friends, my existing and new customers I would like to extend my "Good-bye-and-see-you-again-in-Turvile", my thanks for your past support and my best wishes for a special Christmas by lowering ALL prices to L$ 100.

Though shoes are excluded from this sale, ALL clothes, dresses, sets, gowns etc. are now the same price of L$ 100 until 20th December 2008 when I move store.

I can make ALL items on sale available as transferable objects upon your request, i.e if you want to give it away as a gift. In that case please send me a NOTECARD and not an IM as the latter might get lost. Upon receiving a notecard I will send a transferable object immediately.

ALL PRICES L$ 100 !!!! For all you clever shoppers: that´s a discount of between 80 and 90 % !!!! Shop till you drop !!!!

:o) Have a great festive season!

Luriel Jewell



Liberte Fashion- LOL- Island

Keine Kommentare: