Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009

75% Off Sale (English)


Hello again!

after careful consideration I have decided to re-vamp my label; therefore all products available in my stores will be reduced by 75% (yup, that's right). Some of the designs of past years will be redone, other lines will end in the bin. Of course, Liberte Fashion will continue to exist, though I will take some time off to do the work that I have in mind: there will be lots of exciting new stuff, whereas existing products might experience a little lift-up.

All products - both the new as well as the seasoned - will be reduced in price by 75%, the sale will be from 1st July 2009 and will continue until the grand re-opening party in autumn.

Please don't be upset if and when the support during that time is bit slow here and there: I will take the time to focus on my tasks ahead - so I might not read or answer Emails straight away. Also please do not send IMs in-world as those tend to get lost: please send a Notecard instead.

Enjoy the biggest Liberte Fashion sale ever - I hope we'll see again at the re-opening party in autumn! Everyone have a great (and fashionable) summer!

Yours,

Luriel Jewell

Keine Kommentare: